The "Other" New Year's Resolution
1102
Since this is my first column of 2004, I thought we'd spend a few minutes talking about those well-intentioned, though seldom kept promises we call New Year's Resolutions.
In addition to "This year I will lose weight!" and "This year I will stop smoking!" and the ever popular "This year I will stop watching reality TV!" one of the more common resolutions made by many folks this time of year is "This year I will start my own business!"
I call it "The American Dream Res...
Small Business , \
Since this is my first column of 2004, I thought we'd spend a few minutes talking about those well-intentioned, though seldom kept promises we call New Year's Resolutions.
In addition to "This year I will lose weight!" and "This year I will stop smoking!" and the ever popular "This year I will stop watching reality TV!" one of the more common resolutions made by many folks this time of year is "This year I will start my own business!"
I call it "The American Dream Resolution," and like most New Year's resolutions it is a proclamation of intent that is often made, but seldom carried out (at least in an effective manner).
Before you jump off the ledge into the entrepreneurial abyss in 2004, here's a little test to help you decide if this truly is a resolution you are qualified to make or if you should just stick to "This year I will lose weight..."
Give yourself 10 points for each "Yes" answer and a big ZERO for each "No."
Recommended For You
معلومات حول الموضوع
الوصف : The "Other" New Year's Resolution 1102 Since this is my first column of 2004, I thought we'd spend a few minutes talking a...
تقييم الموضوع : 4.5
الكاتب : غير معرف

0 التعليقات:
إرسال تعليق