Home » » The pinch collar using one ring or two

The pinch collar using one ring or two


The Pinch Collar: Using One Ring Or Two?


Dear Adam:

I hope all is well with you. Things have been busy for me and I have not been on line much but, I did have one question for you. Have you ever done any research on the origin of the prong collar and it's original use?

Also, I've heard it used in different ways, for example, leash getting hooked to one ring or both rings? Which information are you privy to and what technique do you use? I'm always open to learning true information.

Thanks for your time,
Ja...


dog, dog training, pets, animals


Dear Adam:

I hope all is well with you. Things have been busy for me and I have not been on line much but, I did have one question for you. Have you ever done any research on the origin of the prong collar and it's original use?

Also, I've heard it used in different ways, for example, leash getting hooked to one ring or both rings? Which information are you privy to and what technique do you use? I'm always open to learning true information.

Thanks for your time,
Jag

Dear Jag:

I do not know the history of the pinch collar. It's a good question. If i learn anything about it, I'll write about it here, in my e-zine.

As far as using one ring (the D-ring) or two (the D-ring and the safety ring) ... generally, I just hook the leash to the D-ring. This is how the collar is designed to be used.

You can, however, hook the leash to both rings. This will damper the correction. You can use the pinch collar in this manner if you have a very sensi

 



Recommended For You



معلومات حول الموضوع

The pinch collar using one ring or two العنوان : The pinch collar using one ring or two
الوصف : The Pinch Collar: Using One Ring Or Two? Dear Adam: I hope all is well with you. Things have been busy for me and I have not been on line m...
تقييم الموضوع : 4.5
الكاتب : غير معرف

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

اضف ايميلك ليصلك جديدة المدونة:



Delivered by FeedBurner
اخبار بعدين