Home » » Game problem. Subway surfer not running.? solved

Game problem. Subway surfer not running.? solved




Game problem. Subway surfer not running.?

 the Subway surfer. It was playing well in windows 8, but recently I changed the OS to Windows 7. Now it is not playing. When I open the game, I can see the Home menu screen, but the options on it. The whole home menu screen will be empty, it will display only its graphics and music. Other than that it not showing anything and it is not sensing the any inputs from me. Please help. I like that game very much

 

 

Answer

 

1- first download game Here

2- if game not work install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable

  Here 

 

 

 

 

 

 

معلومات حول الموضوع

Game problem. Subway surfer not running.? solved العنوان : Game problem. Subway surfer not running.? solved
الوصف : Game problem . Subway surfer not running.?  the Subway surfer. It was playing well in windows 8, but recently I changed the OS to Windows ...
تقييم الموضوع : 4.5
الكاتب : غير معرف

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

اضف ايميلك ليصلك جديدة المدونة:



Delivered by FeedBurner
اخبار بعدين